Oddly, considering that it was written by psychiatrists, who are usually obsessed with such things, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual edition four only lists three disorders for which compulsive masturbation is an indicator.

Gender Identity Disorder used to have masturbation as an indicator, but this was removed when the disorder was split up into multiple categories.

Addictive sexual disorders are not well covered by the DSM, but are diagnosed using a subset of its rules for diagnosing substance addiction, as defined by Carnes.

Impulse-control Disorder is one of the five categories of addictive sexual disorder that Carnes identified which has a counterpart in the DSM. It manifests itself as an inability or unstable ability to control one's impulses, and public masturbation is a consequence in a small number of cases.

Paraphilia, on the other hand, is defined by a marked abnormality in arousal. Often a paraphilia revolves around autoerotic acts, where one arouses one's self. Obviously this can lead to excessive masturbation. It is comparatively rare to see paraphilia in women; testosterone is a powerful fetishizing agent, and can lead to fetishistic ideation revolving around some object of desire.

DSM-IV cites point 302.3, Transvestic Fetishism as a condition that may be diagnosed by, amongst other features, a tendency to masturbate excessively or inappropriately, and a loss of control of one's desire. As with all paraphilia, transvestic fetishism can range in degree. Often males will ideate over a particular object or garment, and find themselves unable to reach sexual climax without it.

Most of this info from memory, from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual edition IV. donfreenut is responsible for my writing this up- big up to donfreenut.