A Swedish Future Pop band. Formed in 1994 by Eskil Simonsson, Clas Nachmanson, and Joakim Montelius. Oddly enough, Eskil is the singer but does most of the programming on albums, while Joakim plays keyboards at their shows, but wrote most of the lyrics.

Covenant rapidly became popular, with danceable singles like Theremin, Stalker, and Tension. Their sound started as slightly generic hard EBM, and has evolved to a more poppy sound, which has alienated many fans, but made just as many. They are one of the few bands to claim the Future Pop label, although not the only to be given it.

Covenant's official web site is http://www.covenant.se, but the fan site Plastiq Flowers (http://www.plastiq-flowers.de) is much more comprehensive.

There used to be a metal band called Covenant, but they changed their name to The Kovenant.

Covenant Discography:
Dreams Of A Cryotank, 1994, on Memento Materia.
Figurehead single, 1995, on Memento Materia.
Sequencer, 1996, on Memento Materia. There are three versions of this album; something was wrong with the first. The beta edition had the bonus track Luminal, and the American version contains the Stalker EP.
Stalker, 1996, on Memento Materia.
Theremin EP, 1997, on Memento Materia.
Final Man single, 1998, on Memento Materia.
Europa, 1998, on Memento Materia.
Euro EP, 1999, on Memento Materia.
Tour De Force single, 1999, on Dependent.
Der Leiermann single, 2000, on Dependent.
United States Of Mind, 2000. CD and limited box set with an extra disc of b-sides. On Dependent.
Synergy: Live in Europe, 2000. CD and limited box with live video and interviews, and a cocktail recipe. On Dependent.
Northern Light, 2002.
Skyshaper, 2006.
Modern Ruin, 2011.

Most of these have been released or re-released in the US through Metropolis Records.