Dear Infinite Burn I hope you are having a fun trip. Say hi to the gang for me. Here is your Passions recap for Thursday, April 26:

Julian and Rebecca are playing headmaster and naughty school girl. While Jules waits for her to come be disciplined he plays with the Luis mask and remarks that it worked successfully once before to break up Sheridan and Luis. He hopes it will work again so he doesn't have to kill them. Miss Hotchkiss comes in and it's time for Julian to discipline her.

Ivy worries about Sam. She doesn't know what she'll do if something happens to Sam!

Eve tells Grace it's ok to worry about Sam despite what has happened to them in the past few months. Pilar comes back and Theresa explains that the men went back into the house with fireproof SWAT shields. Reese decides he has to help. What kind of a man would he be if he didn't try to help his sweet Kay?

Luis warns Sam to stay back. Sam insists he promised to save the kids and that's what he will do!

Tabby chastises Timmy for going behind her back and trying to throw the [monkey paw|demon's claw into the fires of hell. Timmy says he wanted to do the right thing. Tabby says she didn't raise Timmy to do the right thing. Timmy tells Tabby that the angel girl told Timmy to use the claw to save Charity as well as Father Lonigan. Tabby demands Timmy give her the claw. Timmy won't.Tabby calls Timmy an ungrateful little imp, which he totally is.

Becs and Julian have fun with their little game. Spank spank!

Grace goes to Sam to see if he is ok with Ivy on her heels. Pilar grabs Ivy and tells her that Sam is Grace's husband not hers.

Simone runs into Chad's arms and tells him she is glad he is ok. She doesn't know what she would do if anything happened to him. Whitney looks on and remembers what Tabitha says to him.

Sam wants to go back in. Fr. Lonigan tries to stop him to no avail. Luis tells an emotional Sheridan he has to go back in with Sam. He tells her he loves her and goes back to Sam, as do extras the rest of the men.

Tabby tries to convince Timmy not to throw the demon's claw into the closet. The demons tell Timmy he will be destroyed if he uses the claw. A devil comes out of the closet.

In the middle of their disgusting little sex game, Rebecca finds the Luis mask and asks Julian why he has it.

It seems that "Damien the demon" is an old friend of Tabby's. He and Tabby caused The Great Chicago fire. It seems as if Tabby was the one who went to milk Mrs. O'Leary's cow and Damien was waiting for her inside the barn. Damien wants to know what the deal is with the pin cushion? Can she stop him form using the claw?

Damien isn't impressed with the idiot mortals that are trying to come back into the house. He shows Tabby what they are up to in his "mirror". Sam and his group enter the house. Damien says those dopes signed their death warrant the minute they opened the door.

Rebecca wants Jules to tell her about the mask. She gets him thinking about being able to tell her when she tells him that they will soon be married and a wife can't be forced to testify against her husband.

Tabby is thrilled with all the fun that is about to happen. The serpent tells Charity to be quiet. Timmy won't let Charity be destroyed. Tabby goes to stop him again.

In the middle of all this, Grace still wants Ivy and Sam to meet. She has to be sure that Sam loves her and only her.

Pilar tells [boss|Ivy} to leave Sam alone. Sam is Grace's husband, not hers. Ivy insists that Grace is pushing Sam into her arms. Pilar is shocked, but tells Ivy that using this situation to get Sam back is appalling. Her son, Kay and Charity are in hell and all Ivy can think about is getting Sam back. She tells Ivy that unless she wants to stay there and pray with the rest of them, then she suggest she leave. Ivy is outraged that Pilar is talking to her like this but Pilar doesn't back down. Go Pilar!!! "Start praying or get out of here!"

Sam et al attack the demons. The fire people start breathing fire from their mouths at the men and they put up their shields.

Tabby and Timmy struggle over the demon's claw!

Rebecca asks Julian if he is going to follow Alistair's orders to kill Luis and Sheridan? Jules says no, he doesn't have the stomach for it. He is going to use the mask to break them up. Rebecca loves it when Julian is plotting to destroy innocent people. His power and ruthlessness turn her on. She inspires Julian to come up with the perfect plan to destroy Sheridan and Luis.

Theresa and Sheridan have a chat about all the evil that is going on around them and despite it all they both have a feeling of hope. Theresa suggests it's because they both have the perfect men. She still believes that her fortune cookie is right and they will have a double wedding. Sheridan hopes Theresa is right, don't you?!?!

Ivy bugs Eve again about her daughters getting close to Chad. Eve tells her that the DNA search proves that Chad isn't her son. Ivy doesn't believe it and from what she can see, both her daughters are mad for Chad.

The men try to go upstairs and the demons blast them with fireballs. The men are forced to retreat back outside as they are really being pelted. Their women come running to their sides.

Timmy does it! He hurls the claw into the closet!!! Damien isn't happy. The serpent tells Timmy that now he and his creator will die. Tabby tells Timmy he has no idea what he has done.

Julian whispers to Rebecca his plan. Sheridan and Luis will never know what hit them! She just loves it when Julian is like this. He really turns her on and the two of them are freaking me out with the old people sex.

Sheridan is glad Luis made it out alive. Arent You?!?!?!

Sam was sure they'd be able to get to the kids. Eve brings out a bunch of supplies to tend to the wounds of the men.

We hear some more strange creaking and Fr. Lonigan says he thinks the creature has done what he set out to do. He has a feeling that this is the beginning of the end.

The women all dress the men's wounds. Pilar stops Ivy from going to Sam. She tells her Sam is Grace's husband, let her take care of him. Reese is alone. He has to dress his own wounds. Grace is taking care of Sam and Sam sees Reese alone and tells her to take care of him. Grace leaves to take care of Reese and Ivy is about to move in on Sam. Just as she approaches him, Jessica cuts in front of her and says she will take care of her father. Go Jessica!

The End Oh My God I Need A Drink