I'm back.

Maybe. This quarter has been pretty tough, which is a completely poor excuse for not noding in well over 3 months. Now that my self-flagellation is complete, on to my answer about the conflagration:

Maybe.

It's finals week that week, and I've got a busy day on mondays, but I could almost certainly get down there in the evening in time to partake of some dance dance revolution, truth or dare, and watching the mir crash into a city. There's always the possibility that the nefarious plotting of my professors will prevent me from coming down, but I'll do my best.

And hey, it's a conflagration, I'm a weasel on fire...The symmetry's too good to pass up.


I tell yah, if we just went ahead and made the orange equinoctial stew that would free up a lot of room for more noders. Just a suggestion.
To commemorate the event, flamingweasel will be giving out copies of a mixcd. I just feel bad going to these things, mooching off others. So, to rebalance my karma (or whatever), I'll make as many copies as people want. Just /msg me to make you a copy and be there to get it. Of course, I highly doubt anyone's going to read this...so...prolly should have thought of this earlier...hmm...

/me walks off muttering
people who are getting the official Horny E2 Portland Conflagration Mix CD, with the limited edition "supra-1337" hand-made packaging, all for a low, low price of free (well, you have to be there, which may cost some more than others...anyway):
  1. ideath
  2. dialogue
  3. pseudo_intellectual
  4. jasonm
  5. jeeves
  6. srkorn
  7. prole
  8. girlface
  9. sarahh
Ye gods. I'm starting to get worried that people aren't going to like these...

feel left out? /msg me. oh, and if you want the "supra-1337" packaging (patent pending), you need to contact me before sunday night. i'm happy to make it -- but it takes a little bit of time. (and a whole lot of luv, baby. awww yeeeeaaaaah) so gimme some notice else you'll just get a nasty thin jewel case. which i'll spit on, too.