The Molly Bloom's first (and only) full length CD, released in 1998. The album was mixed and mastered at Turtle Tone Studio by Michael Fossenkemper, whose credits include Madonna, Medeski Martin and Wood, and Stone Free (Jimi Hendrix tribute). Songs include:
  1. SO MANY FREQUENCIES
  2. FANATIC
  3. KANGAROO
  4. GOD IS A CAT
  5. STOP PICKING AT IT
  6. MINDPAPERCITIES
  7. DYSFUNCTION
  8. GO FIGHT WIN!
  9. GOODFOLKS
  10. A GOOD TIME
  11. HEAD
  12. BOYFRIEND
(Please forgive the capitalization -- The Molly Bloom claim they like it this way.)

The songs of "TEMPORAREALITY" are quite diverse. In fact, the CD truly defies categorization in any one genre. Listen.com believes it to fall into Comedy Rock, but you could just as easily pick Brit Pop or indie rock.

A few of the songs are of particular interest. SO MANY FREQUENCIES was reviewed by Brian Eno, who said, "This is - musically - a very sophisticated and interesting piece. It has a strange, windy, wistful mood to it which is both retro and modern and has a lot going for it musically.... Everything in the music is taking you on a kind of a dream - a sort of a Fellini trip somewhere."

GOD IS A CAT was originally a poem written by Matt Moss. The song is unusual rhythmically, and is definitely not for everyone. MINDPAPERCITIES refers, among other things, to the rock, paper, scissors game, as well as the songs Mind, Paper, and Cities from the Talking Heads album Fear of Music.

Although SO MANY FREQUENCIES is probably their most popular song, my personal favorite is DYSFUNCTION. Women, on the other hand, usually seem to prefer A GOOD TIME.

The word 'temporareality' was coined by Citizen Casey, and is a noun meaning "the quality or state of being both temporary and real."