Tarnation, and expectoration.

I will be in London until the 16th (definitely), but can't stay long after that (20th?). So earlier would be good for me.

Leave the monkey be.

(Wyldwynd likes Christmas because he is spoilt )

:b

UPDATE : (Fucken Hippos!)

OK, I have rigged it so I am here until the 20th now. Some clarifications, having just absorbed this increasingly lengthy node :

WyldWynd : Just because you have no respect for the value of things. You have a £2000 Breitling watch. I get a lump of coal that took 10,000,000 years to form, and produces pure, pure energy. You materialistic son of a bitch - don't make me unleash the monkey on you. He may look chilled now but he's an expert in the Drunken Master style of monkey kung-fu.

RalphyK : Deserves a drink for making my laugh my arse off on writeup after writeup.

FelonyMPulse : Can haX0r me or WyldWynd at any time, so we have to respect his authoritaaah.

Heyoka : We WILL get you on film this time.

C. M. : I can't believe you knicked Gnarl's wallet, yeah the photo on his Blockbuster Video card is pretty damn funny.

Dizzy : Sorry I'm gonna miss you this time round man (sniff)

And now we present the key of C :

C!

Shut up about that bloody Pogues song(?). You all know that Slade's (So Here It Is) Merry Christmas is the best.