The rain was streaming down upon me as i wandered aimlessly, i looked up and saw a mysterious woman sitting in the rain, her ochre dress was untouched by the descending darkness, she appeared engrossed in a glowing skull she kept on her lap, as i walked past, i felt her eyes upon me, they pierced my thin shield of mortal skin, and saw what i wished to hide, i looked at her, once, twice, thrice, and each time her eyes caught my heart in their warm embrace, and each time it was harder to look away, i looked back once more and finally, she spoke, her voice was the sweetest music to my ears, her few words spoke volumes to my poisoned heart, and freed those things i kept inside, she said "come here, im lonely, i need someone" i was lost, i was found, i followed her command, as i knelt before her the skull whispered into my ear, "fear her..." and then exploded into a green flame which burned me to the core, i looked into her violet eyes, dropped my skin, my disguise, as she looked through me, she asked "do you?" i kissed her hand and closed my eyes, she understood, put her arms around me, i embraced her, felt the smooth skin of her neck, kissed her there, her lips touched mine, lightly, softly, at first, but quickly turned to hard, passionate soul kisses, as our lust increased, we were basked in a growing maroon fog, the last thing i remember is her, fading away from the maroon fog that encompassed our world...