The track listing for the dvd shown above is actually a bit decieving. Unsurprisingly, Trent Reznor and company decided to load their first dvd release with hidden material. Using different keystrokes with your remote at certain places on the dvd will bring this hidden material to the surface. Here are the instructions on how to reach each portion of hidden material as well as a brief description of the content:

Marilyn Manson footage:
Instructions: During "Starfuckers Inc." on disc 2 at 24:14 press Enter
Description: The end of "Starfuckers Inc." is performed with Marilyn Manson on vocals. After the song concludes, Manson stays to perform "The Beautiful People". This footage was obtained from NIN's NYC show at Madison Square Garden on 05/09/00.

"The Day the World Went Away": Instructions: During the transition between "Head Like a Hole" and "Just Like You Imagined" on disc 2, press left, right, down, up and enter at 16:09.
Description: Music video for "The Day the World Went Away." Though the music playing in the video is the live track from the CD/Cassette release, most of the visual portion is not live like the rest of the dvd. There are a few shots of half of Trent's face while the background behind him moves followed by a series of still shots of typical NIN artwork that go in and out of focus. Toward the song's climax, it cuts to live video resembling the rest of the dvd.

"Reptile":

Instructions: At 1:06 on the track "Suck"(disc 2), hit left, up and enter.
Description: This is a performance of "Reptile" that must have been taken from one show on the tour, since the song wasn't on their usual setlist. The song is quite a bit shorter than the version found on The Downward Spiral, which is a good thing. A great performance overall, though I can see how they would have trouble finding a place it in their setlist.

Alternate performance of "Gave Up":

Instructions: After 26:58 on "Gave Up" (disc 1), press enter.
Description: Like the "Reptile" footage, this version of "Gave Up" was taken entirely from one venue. The stage's backdrop makes the venue's location at the Gorge Ampitheater in George, WA easily identifiable. The performance is intense and dead-on which must have been why they decided to add it to the dvd.