So I got my haircut yesterday for the first time in about 2½ years. Cut the stuff into a Mohawk. I had one in second grade, so I though why not again. Unfortunately for me the gel I still have from 8th grade when I had a trihawk no longer seems to work…and I have no money for new gel. Figures, doesn’t it?

So now I’ve got 4 chunks of hair each over a foot long that I’m going to donate to locks of love. Unless someone here knows of someone who’d have as equally a noble purpose for the hair. Oh yea, if I end up sending it to someone they have to promise to lay off the voodoo with my hair. It’s dirty blond in color and I’ll be honest, I didn’t take the best care of it.

Currently working on a new band project as my the drunk monks fell apart. Wishing I had more musical activities in my life right now. Funny I should say that being a music major. The early music ensemble is having a free concert in December should anyone care to see me play with them.

I’m also contemplating hosting a noder meet this summer. This is very speculative, and I mention it only to see how many people would actually be interested in coming to this hell hole some people call a state (NM). If you would be interested, mention it in passing to me. I know a lot can change over the course of a few months, but you should keep that in mind too.

Stay strong brothers and sisters.