How dare she call me after she hasn't talked to me in a year, when the last thing she did was insult me? Who does she think she is, that she can waltz in and out of peoples' lives like the fucking breeze? She left a message on my answering machine leaving her phone number in Chicago (THAT BITCH, THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO LIVE, I don't care how big it is, it ain't big enough for the both of us, sister) and her old cell phone number from Michigan. I will NOT call her.

Five things I am thankful for today:
1. I am thankful that I am not so rash as to call Lee right now and just swear at her and hang up.
2. I got play-doh for St. Nick's day.
3. Paxil is not making me nauseous.
4. Post-It notes, how I love them...
5. I am thankful for Witchiepoo.

Updated Lee Stories and Paxil Diary. I'm hoping that the Paxil diary will be helpful to others as a basic idea of what the process is like. Plus, I'm sure it will be helpful to me if I see an entry like: Day 31 - took out all of the silverware and spit polished them, then arranged them into a mosaic on the kitchen floor. Feels Great to be alive! Time to comb each individual hair on the cat.

Also - plowing slowly but surely through Catch-22 by James Heller. Can't seem to get engrossed in the book, but I've been told by lots of respectable people that it's a worthy read.