Platform 9 and 3/4 is the Hogwarts Express' platform at King's Cross Station, London, in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter books.

When Harry first told his Uncle Vernon that he had to leave from Platform 9 and 3/4 to get to school, Mr. Dursley scoffed at the existence of such a place and left Harry there to fend for himself. What Mr. Dursley didn't know is that Platform 9 and 3/4 is hidden from Muggles; to get there, one must go through the wall located between Platforms 9 and 10. Witches, wizards, and their kids must be very careful about doing this because they don't want to alert any Muggles to the platform's presence, so some run through quickly, and other lean against the wall until they find themselves standing on the other side. Fortunately for Harry, Mrs. Weasley was there to see Ron, Fred, George, and Percy off and was happy to help him find his way too.

At the beginning and end of every school year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Platform 9 and 3/4 is very busy, with witches and wizards saying goodbye to or picking up their kids. To add to the general hullaballoo at pick-up times, students' pet owls, cats, rats, and other creatures will often be squawking or squeaking to get out of their cages after the long train ride from Hogwarts.