This node has no entry of naked women or perky bosoms. It's boring, simple, and straight to the point. If you are looking for a good time, try the Independent Love Recreation Center down the street.

I haven't been noding long (or well for that matter) on e2. Personally I've found that within the last week or so, I've started to eat, drink and speak in terms of how long I've been away, and how soon I'll be able to get back to e2.

Addiction to anything is bad: drugs, alcohol, the internet, religion.

I wake up every weekday morning at the screaming of a $5 alarm clock letting me know it's 6.10am. I roll out of bed (literally) and haul my ass down stairs to log into my e2 account to see how much XP I've lost since going to bed ~5 hours earlier. It's usually around then I smile at my blessed nodes, and curse the damned.

It's become so horrible that even my current significant other has started to get sucked into the spinning whirlwind of 0's and 1's that is everything2. She doesn't just skim it, she misses sleeping all together to read nodes, and she still hasn't created an account...

My studies have already started to suffer, I'm pretty sure I failed that recursion test because I was too busy writing cout statements exclaiming why we should have an English class on the proper form of Node Notching. I also find the reading of MacBeth boring, because I can't softlink to other Shakespeare writings.

I guess the point of the node is, don't get sucked into e2. It's wonderful, it's great, but don't be like me. Don't lose your life savings betting on the outcome of a node's vote level.

...I had dreams once, but I lost them when my Dream Log didn't save right...