CARE AND PRECAUTIONS

1. DO NOT USE ANY POWER PLUG OTHER THAN THE AC ADAPTER PROVIDED WITH YOUR NES

2. Do not use any RF Switch other than the one included with your NES

3. Do not dissassemble or attempt to repair the NES components. Doing so voids your warrantees

4. Always turn off the power switch on the Control Deck before inserting or removing a game pak from the chamber.

5. Before inserting a game pak, always check the game pak edge connector and remove any foreign materials. In order to keep the contacts clean, avoid touching the connector with your fingers.

6. After you have finished playing, be sure to remove the game pak from the control deck and close the chamber cover.

7. Always keep game paks stored in their sleeves when not in use.

8. Do not pull or yank NES wires.

9. Do not store the NES control deck on the floor for long periods, where it may collect dirt, dust, lint, etc.

10. Do not drop, bang, or abuse the NES components.

11. Do not leave the Control Deck's power on for extended periods when not in use.

12. When disconnecting the power plug, controller plugs, or RF plug from the Control Deck, pull from the plug itself - not the wire.

13. Do not expose the Control Deck, game pak, controller plugs, the RF Switch, or the AC Adapter to extreme heat or cold.

14. Do not spill liquids on the Control Deck, game pak, controller plugs, RF plug, AC Adapter, etc. To clean, use a soft slightly damp cloth (use water only).