user since
Fri Mar 31 2000 at 13:19:26 (24 years ago )
last seen
Mon Apr 20 2009 at 14:03:14 (14.9 years ago )
number of write-ups
118 - View haggai's writeups (feed)
level / experience
9 (Archivist) / 5380
C!s spent
6
mission drive within everything
Node More Mathematics, node my (mostly original) recipes, and have a good time. I will also prove that Python is the One True Interpreter, and conspire against my archenemy, when I have one.
specialties
A smattering of maths, computers, cooking, some photography, and a touch of sarcasm
school/company
serendipity
motto
Non-logicians cannot make valid deductions; I cannot make valid deductions; Therefore, I am not a logician
most recent writeup
Chaitin's constant
Send private message to haggai

Gee, you turn your back for a couple of years, and they change the whole place on you!

Apparently, I'm related to another noder who goes by the name of ariels. The rest of my family is strictly non-geek (and therefore exist in the mostly virtual world of RL), and so merit no further attention here. Fellow-noders Geez and Footprints sometimes steal my beer.


Some of my nodes here have been intentionally or accidentally controversial or argument-provoking. I wouldn't say I thrive on that, but it does make for some good clean fun. I hope I haven't really offended anyone. Here are some nodes which got at least one belligerent response, or one disagreeing with my thinly veiled irony. They keep me smiling...

I am sometimes just sufficiently energetic to make a note of things which are unnoded, or deserving of further noding, which I might be able to help with. Here is a a subset of things on my hit list. Feel free to praise, ridicule, and send requests. Also, feel just as free to cut in and do my work for me...


User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date