I had this dream that my maranta plant lost all of its leaves, but in the strangest way. They came off like a one piece skin and what was left was small rubber'y type leaves. It was strange.. but not as strange as the fact that, after that, I woke up.. still in my dream and thought "I hope that was a dream because I'd hate to see my maranta lose all of its leaves!". Then I noticed it had, in my dream of course. Then I woke up for real and walked downstairs and was just sitting here when I all of a sudden thought "wait a second, it didn't lose its leaves!".

I also dreamed that I was in some strange group activity with teachers and the like.. also some black actress was there, though her name escapes me at present. We did some activity where scrawling random things on paper was the main objective, and we handed them in and they were looked over. When they got to mine they called me up and asked me what some of it meant and I just kept saying, "Does everything I do have to mean something maybe it means nothing or maybe it was just a way to spew content onto the page and get it out of my head!" Everybody was looking at me. There was a picture of a head on the paper, as I recall, amidst text that looked like it was written by none other than me.

The other dream I had involved monkeys, at a zoo of sorts, but it was a library/zoo, not just one or the other. I had won some money on those pull open lottery tickets and jumped over the counter to get my ten bucks, but then, these little monkeys were all over and I was scared of them so I tried to get out of there really fast as to not disturb anything.. but I remember feeling very guilty about it all. I can't understand how a zoo, a library and a lottery centre became grouped into one thing, but it was dreamland, anything's possible.

I love those dreams you have when you wake up part way through and go back to sleep.. oh so much fun.