Child 1: What happens when you cross an elephant with a rhinoceros?"
Child 2: Uhh... Elephrhino.
Child 1: Exactly!
Child 2: Oh. I see. You really intended that to be a joke? I'm fucking 7 and that joke is like, so already old.
Child 1: Exactly!
Child 2: What?
Child 1: grins casually, but sincerely
Child 2: What? What the hel... Where are you going with this?
Child 1: Going with what?
Child 2: Your stupid joke!
Child 1: So, you really want to know?
Child 2: I already know! I just told you! Elephrhino!
Child 1: But, you asked where I was going.
Child 2: Goddamnit! You're like so fucking stupid!
Child 1: grins, shrugs
Child 2: Are we done here? I have places to be, people to see. You're wasti...
Child 1: interrupts - Fine, Ms. Biz, if you must know, I will tell you. My grandfather was a geophysicist for the Third Reich; although he was French, and began his academic studies at Choate, he became well-acquainted with a certain faculty member impressed with his high marks and intuitive discipline. Thus, sometime around 1939, the faculty member asked my grandfather to escort him on a trip to The Hague. Upon arriving in the Netherlands, he became enamored with a Dutch girl whose uncle oft brought the young couple along to drink brandy and converse with gentlemen whom my grandfather suspected as nothing more than burnt-out intellectuals. Unbeknownst (and quite possibly forever so) to my grandfather, the men were actually special envoy's to the KGB. When my grandfather's escort from Choate caught wind of these rendezvous', he chided him and demanded introduction to the Dutch girl's uncle. Soon, my grandfather did abide by the faculty escort's request. Shockingly, the pair discovered the uncle to be Sir Chauncey Gildingrover, chief engineer of the Miles M.16 Mentor. This meant that the girl wasn't actually Dutch, but British. The escort also began to suspect KGB affiliates were amidst, as he noticed ancillary technicians of Gildingrover'a aircraft communicating via digital Casio wristwatches. I know not many other details, as the KGB administered significant doses of benzodiazapene and blows to my grandfather's head over a period of months. He is only able to recall being rescued by the OSS from a vat of brine alongside a beast, or what he referred to as "a veritable rape of nature," which "not only had a ferocity surpassing all other African plains mammals, but also equipped with a titanium-copper alloy undercarriage, a big fucking horn and didn't forget shit."
Child 2: aghast... really!?
Child 1: No.
Child 2: You just lied!? To me!?
Child 1: Oh, I seem to have wasted your time. Pardon me, for I'm only 8.