I saw Wesley Willis last night.

I don't think that I'll ever be quite the same.

It happened like this, he was scheduled to play a little warehouse type club called the 562 Club, so I went, and there were about 4 punk bands that played before him.
First two were locals, I'd seen and heard them before, nothing new. Punk Band #3 was called "The Black Lips", and the lead singer kept saying "Huffin' Freion!".
I take my eyes off of the band for a moment to survey the (rather colorful) crowd of local punk kids, each grappled to their own cigarette or forty.
When I look back to the stage, I see that the lead singer has pulled down his underwear, and his... wang, is waving in the wind.
I've officially seen someone "rock out with the cock out". Especially at the end of the song when the guy actually played his guitar with his penis!
Also during that same set a guy jumped up on stage and lit a roman candle, aimed it directly at the ceiling, and was immediately tackled by someone who cared if the cops showed up. When they guy got off the stage, he looked pretty bummed out that he didn't seriously hurt anyone, or cause a fire, so he took a brown paper bag (full of more roman candles) and threw it at the drummer.
At the end of the set, the drummer squirted his drum kit down with lighter fluid and torched the stage. After the band kicked the burning drums around for a minute or two someone ran in with a fire extinguisher and filled the place with that stinky white gas.

Wesley Willis was great, though. I never really realized how retarded he actually is, I mean, I always thought, yhea, he's mentally challenged, but he really acted like a child. He acted like he didn't know why we were laughing at his songs... maybe it's just me, or maybe it's just his show that he puts on, but one way or another, it he made it worth my $6.