#include <disclaimer.h>

I just wanted to get something off my chest. I've been doing a little nodekeeping lately and I've noticed a pretty high incidence of sexual innuendo amongst some of my writeups; particularly with respect to lesbians

I just wanted to reassure everyone that I'm not as big a lunkhead as you might think I am. You see, when I refer to lesbians, I'm not talking about the average hardcore biker porno lesbo from some kind of frat-boy fantasy. Rather, when I choose to use that word, what I'm referring to is more of an idealized Jungian Lesbian Archetype.

This ideal is largely based on the primary social interaction that I had with the opposite sex during my formative years; namely, comic books and fantasy novels. As a result, this has associated the idea lesbianism with images of spritely buxom wood nymphs in tight clothing that is almost completely asexual. The imagery is not more frolicsome than sexual; don't picture intercourse, think of pillow fights and skinnydipping instead.

Well, that's it. I feel much better and I hope that you do to. If you want to crucify me, you can send all of your hatemail to moJoe (I think he's more accustomed to that kind of thing than I am).


¹ NOTE: I will not even begin to broach the subject of my monkey fixation (PS I blame knifegirl).