White holes fit mathematically as being opposites of black holes. Just as black hole suck matter in, white holes spit matter out, both holes are connected by worm hole. Therefore it follows new theory suggesting big bang theory was caused by white hole. Additionally, it could help answer one of the most perplexing questions: Where did all that matter from the big bang come from? Currently, more observed evidence exists to the reality of black holes than the reality of white holes or worm holes.

Multiverse is a continuing popular debate among quantum physicists. Combined Multiverse make up the Universe. The birth of one Mutliverse through big bang (white hole) is the death of another Mutliverse by means of crunches (black holes). This model is imagined and makes sense mathematically but no concrete evidence exist to satisfy the skeptics.

Scheduled in 2008, NASA will launch LISA (Laser Interferometer Space Antenna). The primary mission of the triple satellite is to detect gravitational waves caused by black holes by means of lasers arranged as a triangle between the three satellites. In addition to its primary mission, LISA will search for gravitational waves from the early big bang. LISA uses complicated elimination techniques to filter out the Earth and Sun gravitational fields to detect gravitational waves caused by black holes swallowing massive stars and other smaller black holes.

----------

http://lisa.nasa.gov