1. The quality is bad, a lot of the time. Grainy pictures, poor lighting, tiny streaming Real Video and VIVO.
  2. It's sometimes distributed in AVI format. Who wants to download 150 MBs of an AVI file only to find out it's eleven minutes of "acting" and four minutes of the good stuff?
  3. It has guys in it. I'm not anti-man, but I'm not a full-fledged homosexual, either. I'd just rather see women. Lots of women. Women with women, women on women, and from time to time, ten women for every one guy.
  4. It's caused the proliferation of extreme perversion like Japscat and vomit porn. Don't get me wrong--to each his own--but we have to draw the line somewhere.
  5. It can be hard to find the good stuff. You know what I'm talking about--Vivid DVD, Private Gold, Penthouse--the good stuff.
  6. It's not graphic enough. I want to see it, I want to experience it. Give me money shots (on screen, not on me, you sick bastard) or give me death! I want to be able to SEE women making out, not a tangle of their hair!
  7. It gives birth to people who hate pornography and see it as a waste. Most people online view erotic material of some sort--the Internet would most likely be a wasteland without the attraction of it.
  8. There isn't enough of it!