Don't forget the twelfth track on No Name Face, "Everything," which is probably one of the better songs on No Name Face. The lyrics have already been noded here, so I won't bore you with redundancy by retyping them.

The band was founded in 1996 under the name BLYSS by Jason Wade (vocals, guitar) and Sergio Andrade (bass). Three new musicians were added into the mix: Jon "Diff" Palmer (drums), Collin Hayden (guitar), and Aaron Lord (strings). In its earlier years, they served as the worship band for their church youth group FKA (short for Formerly Known As). Many of the songs on No Name Face are songs that were used in those Friday night worship services.

Prior to the release of their debut album released on DreamWorks, the group changed its name and switched around some members. Stuart Mathis replaced Collin and Rick Woolstenhulme replaced Jon. Stuart has since left the band to rejoin modiphyde and was replaced on the tour with one Joerg, who, I'm sure you can tell by his name, is of German descent. The band's official site currently lists only three members: Jason, Sergio, and Rick.

Incidentally, here's a fun Lifehouse fact: Lead singer Jason Wade toured the far east with his parents before settling in Hong Kong for four years. There, the locals suspected Jason and his family of being witches. Jason says, "They lit firecrackers at our door every morning, and they actually stole our cat, cooked and ate it!" Now how many of us can say that?


Sources:
http://www.lifehousemusic.com
http://www.histar.com/music/artists/lifehouse/biography.shtml
http://leafangel55.8m.com/lyrics/biography/bandbio.htm (WARNING: hideous wallpaper on this one)