Ji,

I meant to say Hi, but whatev's. Right now, Kev is packing up his stuff to take into the Jeep. He and Dara are leaving tomorrow morning for the east coast. He doesn't know where he's going or what he's going to do. As my father put it, "I guess he finally realized he has a girlfriend." As Pablo Diablo from the DenDen put it, "Funny how men are like bees drawn to honey, after one taste." That was corny. Anyway. I know everyone else cried when Kev left, but I'm more into crying for myself. It's not happening for Kev. I don't know what it is. I just don't feel that much emotion about all of this right now. Most of me feels left out of whatever was going on: from the start. The idea that I'm going to feel sorry now that someone who completely dominated my life for so long is gone is ridiculous. A lot of the time with Kev was good. He's a responsible person, an all right roomate; but at some point, he decided I suck, and felt the need to tell everyone that. So I suck, and here are the reasons according to Kev.

1. I am a nerd.
2. I don't party as hard as him.
3. I spend too much time with work, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend.

It's weird. Kevin is my roomate; we're not very much alike. Put the two of us in a room together and you'll quickly learn that he's the life of the party, funny, attractive, cool, and I am quiet, funny but in a weird way, kinda cute, and withdrawn. That's about it. I've had this mold created for me as being this loser who always sold out for his GIRLFRIEND or WORK or anything that could be held against me for not being there to drink with everyone. The truth is, I was around any given weekday, and nobody wanted to hang out with me then. Kev would talk shit about me any chance he got. "Mike's probably sitting at home watching a DVD, what a loser." I got so sick of this--how can this person be a friend? And this has gone on for the last 6 months. Now he's leaving , and I really am glad. To be honest I cannot wait to take his room (which has more light). I would love him to just take the fuck off and leave me alone. I should feel guilty about talking like this about someone whom I've spent so much time with but...he's an asshole!

I'm really pissed he's going...parties are going to totally suck without him.
Bye, Kev.