ooh, i put this writeup on the wrong Thursday.. see what happens when you try to remember your life? Nothing comes out right. The dates are all scrambled. Causes precede effects.

on this morning i send this email to my secret friend:

hiya stainless baby!

boy, was i glad that my apt. is very unsecure when i got home at 5 this morning and realized i didn't have a key: i just opened the window and climbed right into the shower (yes, there's a window in the shower), then snuck through the house in me clunky ol'boots, hoping i wouldn't wake up anyone who would want an explanation.

AND i won the bonus prize: 1.5 more hours of sleep before going to work! hurrah. with a cat purring on my stomach. cozy. they're very friendly if you happen to be up in the middle of the night - i guess they get jaded to our company in the daytime, but at night they're lonely.

-lavrik.

This is the day before i leave for Californiavada. Since i'm leaving straight from work, i have to bring my bags with me. There are so many last-minute things. Plus there is the explosion, and i make cuts. This is where the book comes into play. After i hurt Dan that way, I find out that Ginny had also pushed him to commit on whether he was moving out earlier that day.. he'd said he was. And then severance.

He is sullen, but i really don't have time to deal with it, i have places to run to. He is angry, and because i am tired, and i have things i have to do (move a website, create a placeholder for another, pack, return borrowed keys, find clothing for the trip) i am angry right back. I feel half-shakti and half-remorse. There is not enough time in the day for the dark passions he puts out.