Viagra is a great little pill for those men who are experiencing erectile dysfunction. It is also known to increase sensitivity and make sex excellent, even into a man's twilight years. Many younger males have gotten ahold of this drug, and have begun to experiement with it, including one person known to a good friend of mine.

This friend of a friend, got the Viagra from somewhere over the Internet. He tried it with a few other drug combinations, and played around with it. Then for the sake of the adventurous drug user, he gave some to his girlfriend, and then feared for his life: Viagra has an affect on them too.

It turns out that Viagra in women has an odd sexual side effect; it turns their sex drive into overdrive, like nothing else they had ever seen. He confirmed this by later discussing with other experimenting people over the Internet. They had "fablous" sex, according to the woman, who could simply not get enough. To my poor friend, he had to stop, because Junior was too sore and chaffed to keep going. That's right, chaffed by a turned-on woman; a lot of sex. Needless to say, it was an amazing experience, for them both.

They have tried it several times, and his girlfriend is hooked on the increased appetite the drug gave her. This, however is dangerous, and not without its potential side effects. Misusing any drugs with sexual side-effects can be (permanently) damaging. They were lucky, and enjoyed it heavily.

I am not responsible in any way for anything that you do to yourself with Viagra. This story is also a tad second-hand, but amusing nonetheless. Do research first to see if this sort of thing interests you.