So hungry this morning.

Food
Last night was my second failed attempt at delicious Chinese red bean soup and had a two-hour clean-up this morning. Our kitchen light does not have a bulb and I can't afford to buy a new one so the soup was made by the street lamp shining on the element from outside. I got the beans yesterday when I had a seemingly insatiable yearning for kimchee. I took a bus to China Town and couldn't find it anywhere so I just went to a restaurant and blew all my money on Bi Bim Bap and two extra orders of kimchee.

"My, you really like it, don't you" said the wide-eyed waitress.

Two business men were there were having a conversation that was not only boring but extremely misled. One man spoke loudly and the other punctuated the first man's words with "yes!" and sometimes uttered one-word responses.

Remember
I spent the morning alone, raging and feeling victimized. If this keeps up I will soon become a recluse. A good meal and reading spacklequeen's day log put me back in my place. I hope things look up for her. Her write-up reminded me of when I had no home, no shoes and my family turned me away forever. After about a year of really hard going, things are immeasurably better. It is so comparatively great that I should go around exploding with happiness constantly but there are still so many unsolved problems. I really have to live more bravely.