I was sitting at my computer right after I woke up in the morning. All of a sudden, I heard the front door to my apartment being smashed open. I remember two loud bangs which in retrospect seems really strange because my door is pretty poorly constructed and locked. Quickly, I dived under my bed in just enough time, because I suddenly saw 6 boot-clad feet from my viewpoint. One of these three intruders bent down over my CD and floppy disk box. While he was ruffling through my software, I could see one of those blue rain coats with the bright yellow FBI on the back. He had a steriotypical MK-5 gun slung over his shoulder. At this point I could also hear typing on one of my keyboards. All of a sudden the agent going through my disks jumped up. I could see a CD in his hand. Light bounced off of the CD and blinded me for a second. When I regained my vision, I couldn't see anyone any more. I waited five minutes or so, got up and checked my front door. It was broken down and an old lady who lives next door was peaking in. I ignored her and went to my computers. The only thing that was different was that my Windows 98 computer was turned off. I turned it back on and to my dismay I got the dreaded "No OS loaded" error. Booting from a boot disk, I found that my windows directory had been deleted. My mp3s, DVD ripping software, etc. was still there. For some reason, I didn't mind that my apartment was open to the world and that I could hear people conversing outside about what had happened. I went to get my Windows CD and *suprise*, it was gone. The Linux FBI??? The last thing I remember was laughing like crazy and I woke up because I was laughing out loud. Quite honestly, this was probably the coolest dream I have ever had.