11:14PM

I woke up several times. I didn't get much sleep. There was too much noise and nowhere comfortable to sleep on my side.

I finally woke up at around 2pm, packed up my stuff and was about to leave when my dad pulls up bringing uncle over. I wasn't feeling too well, so I wished him well and went anyway.

I took care of my car bill at the post office, and stopped by to see a friend on the way back. I spent about two hours there.

By the time I got home it was 7pm, and I remembered it was a Tuesday, which is pool night. I checked my answering machine and had a message from CR asking if I was going to come along.

I went and spent about 3 hours there. I'm getting better each time. Sometimes I'm making shots without doing much aiming now. When I do take the time to aim, my chances are usually pretty good now.

CR was kind of stressed out; he just went steady (is that what we still call it?) with a pretty young lady he had been hanging around closely with for a while; however, his old girlfriend (who he broke up with a month ago) is going postal. I tried to give him some good words, but I know nothing of these situations to be of much help.

So here I am. I'm all caught up on my daylogs. I'm pretty tired, I don't expect to do much this week since everyone will be gone.

I assume Sara will be back after new years, so maybe I will give her another call (read: leave her another message) on Sunday night to let her know I was thinking about her. I'm kind of nervous about this relationship thing now, I can see from CR's troubles what kind of problems it can cause if you go out with someone who is part of a large group of friends. Oh well, I'll give it a try anyway...