Most of the work day today was spent on meta-work and such. We had two meetings today, both of which didn't really do anything for anybody. I wasn't feeling all that great today. I was doing ok until a co-worker mentioned Sara and then I got thinking about her again. I checked my email and I still had no reply for the gift I sent her yesterday. I guess I was being impatient. I kind of felt down about not hearing from her yet.

I got home and cleaned up my apartment some and then took a nap rather than going to the gym. Still no word from Sara. I was getting depressed. I hoped that I didn't freak her out by putting so much effort into the gift.

At around 10pm, I checked my mail and saw a message in my inbox from Sara. I paused. I read. My excitement grew. She was happy with the gift and said that nobody has ever paid her a bigger compliment. She wrote me a long letter telling me more exactly how she feels and things. It made my day. I'm very happy. I even got a bit of a lump in my throat after reading her message. I'm so glad that I made her feel good.

That's about it for today. I'll keep this short, as it's getting late and I'm probably going to have a good day tomorrow so I might as well be well rested.