Woke up at 8:30 to go to the computer show with CR and P. We spent about an hour there, CR got 512MB of PC133 CAS2RAM for about $200. We then went to a greasy burger joint in Ft Lauderdale for lunch and swung by to pick up CR's new glasses.

I got home, my brother wanted to go to the gym. I just wanted to take a nap, but I knew going to the gym would be a better choice in the long run, so I went with him and worked our for a little over an hour there.

I got back home in time to take a shower and leave again to meet up with JS and his wife to go out to the astronomy get-together. At first we were just meeting up at a local county park to look around and decide what to do from there. A few people decided to get together out west of town (like 30 miles west) for a better view, so we went along.

It was amazing. I could actually see the milky way and a zillion stars. I could actually see at least 20 times as many stars out there as I can from home. We stayed there until about 2am, looking through telescopes at various interesting objects in the sky. If you've never been able to look up at the sky while far from city lights (at least 30 miles from any city), you must try it. It's breathtaking.

It's now 3am; I just got home and now it's definitely time for sleep. It was a busy day. I thought about Sara often; maybe I'll ask her if she's interested in going next time.