11:06am

Wow, I'm actually writing a daylog in the morning.

I feel better today, but I've got a lot of work to do. I need to decide when would be a good time to call Sara and get a vocal conversation opened between us. We have talked quite a bit through email, but that's not personal enough. I need to be more personal if I am going to move this relationship further.

I get paid today, and I've got a lot of bills. I wonder if anything will be left. I've been broke for a week now, so I hope I will have some spending money this time. I really need to cut down on some monthly bills. I think I will cancel Netflix and find out what the gym at FAU is like. I could probably drop some services from my phone line as well.

Time to go to work. I'll be back.


6:16

It was a good day at work. We didn't do much today, being friday and all. Half the place was empty. We pretty much hung around and chatted with co-workers all day. Half of us left around 2pm, me and TC left at around 5:15. Now I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of the day.


2:14am

I went down to Fort Lauderdale beach with my brother and walked around a bit. We then went to Hooters for some food, and came back home to watch X-Men on DVD.