8:38am

I have to go into work early today. I'm not happy about it. The worst thing is that almost every morning that I'm asked to come in early, they don't have any specific function for me to perform that was dependent on my arriving before my usual time. I came in to work at 7:30 on monday, and I couldn't even do anything until 10:00. That really irritates me.

I sent an email to Sara last night basically just saying that I'm in on what happened and that there are no hard feelings. Apparently nobody (including Sara) knew about this other guy's interest in her, or they probably would not have tried to hook me up (especially in front of him). That's my best guess anyway.

I'm not sure what kind of response I will get back, but I'm sure to check my mail more frequently than usual today.

Time to go to work. Yeah, I know 9:00 is normal for most people, so I shouldn't gripe about going in "early". But dammit, I need more sleep...


5:24pm

I got a response from Sara, and everything is mostly as I was told by my friends. That's cool. I thanked her for writing back and told her if she's ever bored or anything to give me call.

I can now move on.

Hmm. I'm bored.


1:50am

I forgot to mention that today I went to lunch at a Japanese restaurant, which is only significant because I haven't been to one before. My co-workers had all-you-can-eat sushi, while I had beef teriyaki (I'm not into seafood, it seems to always make me sick). I figured out how to use chopsticks fairly quickly. I didn't bother speaking japanese, as the servers seemed to all be american or spanish anyway (this is south Florida) :)