I actually got a lot done today considering I had no plans. My brother is taking classes on mortuary science and he invited me to stop by one of his school labs this morning to see how it all works. I'm not really into that stuff, but my curiosity got the best of me. Well I seemed to be lucky becuase they had a special case today. Let's just say the smell was much worse than the appearance (and the appearance was not all that great). I really will *not* go into details here.

I got back home and took a nap for a couple of hours because I had only gotten six hours of sleep. I got up and wrote Sara a hello email just to see what she's up to. I tried to decorate it with a few compliments more than I usually do. I hope we can get together again soon. I'm really looking forward to our trip to Orlando at the end of the month though. That will be awesome. I've never been on any serious rollercoasters, but I think I'm ready for it :)

I went by the mall today and picked up some clothes for the summer and a new pair of running shoes. I was using my old raggy shoes as an excuse not to go to the gym and do some running on the treadmill, so it was time for some new shoes. These new ones are much more comfortable even though they are brand new. I went to Old Navy for the first time today. TC recommended the place and said their prices are ok. I used to avoid the place becuase their commercials annoyed me so much, but since I'm not watching TV anymore, it's almost like the commercials don't even exist.

I picked up some chinese food for dinner. Now I think I'll go play around with worldcraft for a while while I wait for a response from Sara. I wish I knew what she's thinking sometimes. She's so nice but she doesn't want to get too close.

I'm finally up to level 6 here, though the best picture I could find for my homenode sort of sucks. I'll have to dig around for something better. I thought about putting up the picture of me and Sara together, but I don't know if she wants her picture posted somewhere she doesn't know about. And I'm not about to tell her about this website, or I'd probably have to go back and re-write all of my daylogs :) Not that I've said anything bad, but I'd be a bit embarrassed if she knew how I really felt about her. I'm just taking whatever companionship I can get from her, and I don't want to make her feel like she should spend more time with me if she doesn't really want that right now.