I went to the dentist this morning to get my teeth cleaned. I didn't know it would involve any pain. It wasn't that bad, but I guess I had quite a bit of buildup. My bottom teeth are now much whiter and there is some space between them that wasn't there before. I guess that was all buildup. They look pretty good now. All I need to do now is get a couple of mercury fillings replaced and then go see an orthodontist. It will be great when I can finally smile without feeling self-conscious about how my teeth look.

I finally found out from CR today about what he and Ann set Sara up with for a spring break gift. They paid for a night at an expensive hotel. It sounds like an interesting gift, but I wonder what all is involved to justify the price. I imagine they must have all sorts of stuff to help you relax and unwind. Sara probably needs it with the busy schedule she has had along with schoolwork and everything else. As long as it makes her happy, I'm glad for her :) I wish I could have pitched in a bit for the price so I could say I helped, but I imagine they probably would then be concerned that I would give away the suprise.

I got some feedback from CR today about Sara that made me feel good. Everyone was talking about vacation time at work. Nobody knows exactly the policy yet, and they are still working out the details. I mentioned that I don't really have much use for vacation time since I don't really have anything special to do that I couldn't do on a weekend. Someone suggested that I use the time to spend with Sara and everyone (including CR) seemed to think that was a good idea. CR is a close friend of hers and they talk a lot about stuff, so it made me feel good to know that he encourages us to get together. That pretty much made my day.

I called my parents and talked to them for about 2 hours tonight. I haven't talked to them in about a month, so I figured I should give them a call before they start thinking I'm being anti-social.

I talked with TC for about an hour after work today. We talked about all sorts of stuff about work, school, the future, plans, etc. It was a good conversation, and I think she's doing alright so far despite her boyfriend having to move away. She's one of the best friends I've ever had and part of the reason I've gained self-confidence and gotten where I am now. I really want to do whatever I can to help her get through this, though I don't think I could ever repay her for what she has done for me.

Well, that's about it for today. Time to sleep.