Today was great. I met Sara for lunch and we talked for two hours. It was a great conversation. I got to know her better and she was really close and friendly with me. I felt great when she stood at my side and took my arm while we waited in line. We went to a nearby park and enjoyed the company of several squirrels while we talked about all sorts of things. I really enjoyed it more than anything we've done before. I'm very happy just having someone who is as smart and beautiful as her to spend some time with me :)

After work, I walked the mall and then went to a restaurant to have something to eat. I got home and wrote Sara a thank-you note for the great lunch we had today.

A friend from work called me and asked if I wanted to play pool for an hour or so. I went out and hung out with him and his girlfriend for a couple rounds of pool.

Today was pretty good. I could use more days like today. I put together another collection CD. I haven't made a new one in over a month, and my mood has certianly changed considerably to justify a new mix. I am much more positive now that I've been spending some time with Sara.

Here's what I put together:

  1. Dido - Thank You
  2. Dido - Here With Me
  3. Shaggy - Angel
  4. Shania Twain - You're Still The One
  5. Shania Twain - From This Moment On
  6. Crazy Town - Butterfly
  7. Christina Aguilera - Reflection
  8. Hooverphonic - Renaissance Affair
  9. Björk - Big Time Sensuality
  10. No Doubt - I'm Just a Girl
  11. Jimmy Buffet - Margaritaville
  12. Jimmy Buffet - Changes in Latitudes
  13. Jimmy Buffet - Brown Eyed Girl
  14. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do I Do it For You
  15. Lifehouse - Hanging By A Moment
  16. Three Doors Down - Kryptonite
  17. Semisonic - Closing Time