Today was great :)

At around 4pm today, TC decided to call up Ann to find out when and where we were going to get together to talk about our weekend trip to Orlando. TC immediately hung up the phone after about 1 minute of talking, and urged me to rush with her out the door for an unexplained reason. Well, it just so happened they (Ann, Sara, and CR) were pulling into the parking lot. Sara gave me a big hug; it seemed bigger than ever before. I felt like maybe our talk on Sunday must have really meant something to her.

We went with them over to a nearby park where they have a dog park (CR's dog needed to do some running and socializing). I sat on a bench next to Sara and had the best encounter ever with her. It was about 70 degrees out, with a decent breeze. Sara is quite thin, so she was a bit cold. But I don't know if it was the cold weather or our talk on Sunday, but she was cuddling right up to me. She took my arm and rested it on her leg, wrapped her arms around mine, and put her head on my shoulder. That was pure heaven. I was doing all I could to slow time down as much as possible and live in that moment forever. We sat there like that for seemed like an hour, even though only a couple of minutes went by. It was the best moment of my life.

We only spent about 45 minutes there. We had to split up becuase TC and I had to go back to work for a bit. I was going to meet up with the others at Ann's later on (TC had to go home early). After work, I went home to clean up a bit. Now that I think about it, I don't even remember my drive home. My head was totally in the clouds.

I got to Ann's and was disappointed to hear that Sara wasn't feeling too well and went home. I was really down for a little while, but Ann and CR are a great pair of friends and they managed to cheer me up. We went to the mall and walked around at least twice. Then we stopped for some food supplies and went back to Ann's for dinner. After talking for a while, it was beginning to get late and I wanted to get home to check up on Sara. I got home and had an email from her saying she also had some homework to get done, and apologized for skipping out.. I replied to her a long letter thanking her for just being so warm to me today and to let her know how she made me feel.

It was an awesome day.