Today I was exhausted for staying up all night with Sara, consoling her for being sick. We got up fairly early; Sara gave up on trying to sleep at around 6:45am. I finally arose from the bed at around 7:30.

We went out looking for breakfast and then headed over to the theme parks. I got a 2-day pass, realizing that I can upgrade it to an annual pass if I like it. Islands of Adventure was pretty good compared to what I was expecting. I think all of the park designers from Disney left and went to Universal. There was a lot of detail put into everything, and it all went together quite well.

We wandered around over to the Dueling Dragons roller coaster right away. I was a bit clausterphobic in the queue line; it's themed like a castle, and sometimes I get a bit nervous being closed in where it's dark and narrow with a lot of people. I was already nervous about going on the roller coaster, since I'd never been on a real roller coaster like this one before. It was great though. I think I was so anxious about it that it didn't seem bad when I finally went on it.

After that, we wandered around and met up with TC. Sara was starting to feel really bad so she rested at a spot while Ann, CR, and I got a quick snack and TC and her friends went to do some water rides. After food, we had some fun in a sort of playground area where there's tunnels and nets and things to climb around. We found a nice place to lie down in the nets, but it started to rain. Fortunately we were under some wood planks, but unfortunately it started to really pour and the water was getting to us anyway, so we had to make a run for shelter.

We were stuck in shelter for about an hour while it stormed a bit. We decided we should try to meet back up with TC, but she wasn't responding to her phone, so we wandered around a bit until we met up with her and had lunch. We went on a few more rides, including the other roller coaster on Dueling Dragons, and finally on the Hulk. We were getting tired and Sara wasn't feeling too well, so we left a little early and headed back to the hotel.

I fell asleep immediately, face down on the floor. They stayed awake and watched episodes of Get Smart. About three hours later, they woke me up and we went to Dennys for dinner. We all went back and well all finally got some rest. I slept on the floor this time, though it was mostly because I settled in there. I think I could have probably slept next to Sara again, but I wanted to make sure she got enough rest and so I didn't want to disturb her while she was sleeping.

BTW, I found out something interesting about Sara's middle name. I always refer to her as Sara here because I don't want to use her real name just to keep her a little bit anonymous. What's interesting is that I found out this weekend that "Sarah" is her middle name. I thought that was a cool coincidence.