19:42 GMT My dad, my smaller brother (Ted), and their foreign exchange student (Stefan) live-in stayed at my apartment last night. It was alright. I talked to my dad about my improved self-confidence and how I was trying to get my level of social maturity caught up to my age. Stefan was on my computer all night encoding MP3s and uploading them to his online storage space. So I didn't really get a chance to do much online last night. They wanted to do some shopping today and head back home.

I got a call around 10:30am telling me that I shouldn't come into work today, beacuse they're closing the office at noon for the holidays, and that's about the time I usually get there. Darn, I wanted to sit around bored all day today :) I guess I'll check into signing up for that college class and get some rest today.

We all left my apartment at the same time; I went over to FAU today and walked around a bit. I got a form that I need to fill out to take classes there. I stopped by the cafeteria and had lunch. $3.70 for a hamburger, fries, and a drink. That's not too bad. Probably a lot of calories though.

I got a few responses to one of my personal ads that I posted to a popular website. I wrote back to one of them, and also found someone interesting and wrote to them as well. I mostly wrote that I am interested in making friends and getting together for activities. I gave them a link to my website so they could get to know my interests.

I'm debating whether to go to the gym today or not. I might just go to walk for a little while. I need to go to that area at around 5pm anyway to pick up my laundry.

Maybe I could get all of this done at once.

  1. I'll go back to FAU and drop off my forms,
  2. go pick up laundry,
  3. then go to the gym,
  4. finally go back home and sleep.

Man it's going to be a boring day. I wonder what I should do for dinner tonight.


00:17 GMT

The forms include one which requires proof that I was vaccinated for measles when I was a year old. I guess I'll have to get that information from my parents, since I don't have anything like that. That sucks, I was hoping to get this process started today.

I went back to sleep for a while and woke up at about 5pm and filled out as much of the forms as I could, and went to the gym. I worked out for a little over an hour. It was actually quite busy there despite my guess that the crowd would thin out since many people would be getting ready to travel today.

I thought I saw a new chinese restaurant near my house that I would try out, but I drived up and down and didn't see it. I guess I'll try it again another day. For now, I'll have to settle for frozen food. Bah. It's probably healthier anyway...


03:47 GMT

I just discovered #everything. This might be a nice place to hang out. I had been looking around for a good IRC channel to settle into, but never even thought to try this one. Duh. It looks like the channel I've been looking for. There's about the right number of people (currently 42), so it's not too chaotic or too slow.

I hate IRC clients on Windows though. I miss my Amiga.

I haven't shaved in 5 days now. I wonder if I should continue this trend. I think I look more mature with all the fuzz on my face, but I know at some point I'm going to have to cut it short, and I don't have the tools to maintin it other than to just cut it completely. I started this because I don't usually shave on the weekend, and my arms were too sore on monday to shave, and then yesterday morning I forgot. I don't know where I'll go with this... We'll see. It feels strange to rub the back of my hand against though.


06:17 GMT

Sleep.