Nov 26 04:20 GMT

I woke up at 12:30 this afternoon to go down to the post office and send off the first payment for my new car. It's due on the 27th. I doubt it'll get there on time; I should probably set it up to automatically debit my checking account or this could be a problem. My previous loan was from a local bank, so I would just go down and make a payment in person. Not so with this one, so my lazyness will probably require me to make this automated.

I went to Boston Market for lunch. I went back home and took a nap until about 4:00. Then I went to the theatre to go see The 6th Day, but it was sold out until 6:05, so I decided to buy a ticket for that time. That was still an hour and a half away. So I went to the gym and did a quick workout, then home for a shower and by then it was time for the movie. It was pretty good.

Finally, I went for chinese food and grabbed some groceries for the week.

Not a very exciting day.


07:18

I just replied to a couple of personal ads and added a bio section to my web site. After writing that, I had some thoughts. I'm somewhat upset that I wasted so much of my life being shut in and lacking self-confidence. I'm not going to let important opportunities pass me by again. I really hate it that I tried so hard to not regret anything, but I wound up with some serious regrets despite that effort. Well, I'm not going to let that happen anymore. I feel good about myself, and I'm going to make some some progress out of this positive energy.

For the moment though, my physical energy is running low, so I'm going to sleep (or at least lie down and think about stuff for a while before dozing off).