I'm considering perhaps starting a personal log as well as an occasional (maybe even daily) entry here. I'm not that interesting of a person, so I don't know if it will be worth writing anything on a daily basis, but I'll give it a try. Maybe if I know that I'll have to write about my life when I get home, I'll force myself to do more interesting things.

I woke up at about 11:00 this morning, and decided that I was finally going to jot down in a personal file, the imagery that had been going through my mind since a few co-workers and I went to lunch at a strip club on Friday.

After spending about two hours writing about what was on my mind, I noticed a node in the Cool User Picks! section which related to what I had just wrote, so I debated putting my personal thoughts into that node. I went ahead and copied numerous portions, but hesitated to copy the whole thing as it was (maybe I will later). (Heck I'm even wondering if I should continue this writeup or just wipe it and forget about making my personal thoughts public).

Maybe not. I'll give this a try.

I think that maybe I might sound pathetic being somewhat obsessed with my experience with an exotic dancer, but I shouldn't feel wrong to express what is really going on in my mind. So I haven't had much real-life sexual imagery to work with, and it sort of shocked my system. So I decided to get it out and put it into words. Since I find that it is unlikely that I would be outcast for expressing these thoughts, I don't really feel much risk putting them out here. People are probably getting used to this weird psychological crap anyways with all of these "real life" shows they are putting on TV nowadays.

*sigh*

Ok, I sound kind of goofy. Anyway, I will get back to what happened today.

Not much else was interesting. I finally got out of my dark apartment and into some sunlight at around 2:30. I had a few things to do that would require going outside. I planned my trip ahead of time, but knew that I would forget something. I planned to put all of what I needed to do into my palm pilot, but then I even forgot to do that. *bah*

I went to get a haircut, but was told it was an hour wait. I asked them to put me down and I would return. I wasn't sure what I would do for an hour, so I started to drive around.

Perhaps today is/was a day of change for me. I've been meaning to lose some weight, so I decided to go down to the nearby gym and get a membership. I went inside, the nice lady showed me around and signed me up. It was about $110 to get started, and will be about $45/mo. I rationalize to myself that maybe if I'm spending the money that I'll finally force myself to excercise. I'm about 5'10" and weight about 240lbs, so I'm about 60lbs overweight.

After completing the forms and payment, it was time to get back to my haircut. I went back there but still had to wait. While I waited, I practiced memorizing some kanji on my palm pilot. When it was my turn, I talked with the hairdresser about the Internet and she asked me what my screen name was. I told her that I don't really do much socializing on the net, let alone meeting people. She said that she has met people over the net and that it has gone ok. I'm sort of hesitant to meet people online, since I don't really hang out anywhere long enough to get to know anyone. We continue talking about computer stuff until I'm done, I pay her $12 and tip her $3. (25% is fairly generous, right?)

Next I make a run for some food. I have a favorite chinese restaruant west of town, so I have to drive about 10 miles to get there. I have a few other places to stop, but I prefer chinese food to be softer, so I usually pick it up partway through my stops, giving the food a bit more time to cook in it's own heat.

I make my last stop at Wal-Mart to pick up some cheap t-shirts (i seem to be running out of them) and some cheap sunglasses. I left my last pair in a rental car, just before they sent it back to whoever they leased it from.

I hate to shop at Wal-Mart becuase of their general mega-corporate status, but I have been looking all around for cheap polarized sunglasses that will fit over my existing glasses, and couldn't find them. I bought my previous pair there a few years ago, so I knew they had them. Besides, the other stores were closing (it's Sunday) so I couldn't really look around much more. I hate Sunday.

Anyway, I headed home next, enjoying the darkness as the sun had set well below the horizon. I watched some TV then popped in here to see how my new unusual writeup was going. It had moved up, but I was just happy that it was a positive number, and nobody had /msg'ed me that I suck.

I figured that I must not be doing too bad, sharing my thoughts with everyone; so I figure maybe I should try this daylog thing. I'm probably a bit too verbose here today, so I hope I haven't rambled on too much. If you have any thoughts on how I could improve my style, feel free to /msg me. Thanks for reading this far. I hope I didn't bore anyone too much.

Hmm.. still time to go watch a movie. Maybe this day isn't over yet.


I went out with the intention to watch Charlie's Angels (Drew Barrymore is so cute), but even at 10:30 sunday night, there was a line. Almost everyone ahead of me went to see this movie, and I didn't really feel like being packed in (perhaps due a bit of a social anxiety disorder), so I went to see Meet the Parents instead. I am quite happy with my choice, as I probably would not have seen it otherwise. Anyway, if I stay up much later, I'm going to have to start noding in November 6, 2000, so I go sleep now.