StarCraft II & its expectations:

Many StarCraft fans have been waiting for the next generation RTS from Blizzard Entertainment for a very long time. People should take it into consideration that programmers and project developers have to make sure that StarCraft II has almost no mistakes as well as compatibility issues while making it cost effective.

However, fans and critics have rumored that Blizzard is just trying to delay any production in any section of Blizzard Entertainment just so the company will be able to make a profit from all the expansions for each game. This could be possible but there really is not enough information to back it up.

There have also been negative feedback given from the pro gamers of StarCraft such as NalRa or sAviOr who claimed that StarCraft II is not really fit for pro gaming in the future. This is possibly due to the fact that StarCraft's historical records suggest that it will take approximately ten years for it to be entirely perfected into a pro-gaming setup. This can be proven by the ten year development of patches for the first StarCraft when it was created in 1998. Patch after patch made the game more playable and more competitive as well more user-friendly for gamers who are looking for a well-balanced and fair fight.