user since
Tue Jun 11 2002 at 14:37:39 (21.9 years ago )
last seen
Sun Aug 19 2012 at 02:43:30 (11.7 years ago )
number of write-ups
70 - View jarbabyj's writeups (feed)
level / experience
3 (Scribe) / 852
mission drive within everything
Someday...you'll be reading MY book on the train.
specialties
erotica, cooking, bondage, BDSM, backpain
motto
Sometimes we bring heartache upon ourselves - Dave Foley
most recent writeup
OxyContin
Send private message to jarbabyj

When I despair, I remember that all through history
the way of truth and love has always won.
There have been tyrants and murderers
and for a time they seem invincible
but in the end, they always fall
Think of it ALWAYS.
~ Mahatma Ghandi

  

Why the hell do you call yourself Jarbaby? It's because I'm a diehard Chicago Bears fan, and I hate the Packers. I had a dream once where I had sex with Brett Favre and gave birth to his child. I was so embarrassed to have a Packer Baby that I kept it in a mayonaisse jar in my sweater drawer and only took it out to feed it.

It was a very happy baby.
But it was...a jarbaby
sigh. And that's my story.

I'm writing a lovely novel. I've been writing it for two years. My first completed novel was initially taken on my three different agents, all of whom thought I had a talent for writing but I had picked an unmarketable subject in consensual incest. Within the next two months I will begin mailing out my new novel...so if I ever snap at you or burst into tears in the catbox, you'll know this is why.

 


Jenny Kissed Me

Jenny kiss'd me when we met,
Jumping from the chair she sat in;
Time, you thief, who love to get
Sweets into your list, put that in!
Say I'm weary, say I'm sad,
Say that health and wealth have miss'd me,
Say I'm growing old, but add,
Jenny kiss'd me.

-- James Leigh Hunt


 

"Don't worry...the party continues."
- Till Lindemann


"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words do permanent damage."
-Barry Champlain, Talk Radio


My goals concerning E2:

Fill in missing information of lesser gods and goddesses of Greek Mythology
- Hippothoon - complete
- Hades and Persephone - complete

The river Lethe - complete

In fact it is my goal to be the foremost AUTHORITY on Hades and his Underworld|Kingdom]. He's the god who really got the shaft, in my opinion.

Flesh out and present my Bears/Packers Rivalry Drinking Game

Comprehensive write up on Relafen and Cyclobenzaprine


Eric Bogosian is A Genius

On his website,regarding people 'stealing' and 'sampling' others' work:

And then I thought, what the fuck difference does it make? The history of art prior to the corporations is a history of sharing. Of thinking together. Everyone steals from everybody else. Artists aren't supposed to be rich. That's why they get addicted to drugs or burn their houses down. Why they die. They have too much money. Artists, in their heart, must share, that's what art is. You share with the audience, you share with each other. (Scratch each others eyes out, but about the creative stuff, not the money, money is so unimportant.) So what's the big fucking deal? Who said it belongs to you (or me)? I mean, yes, if it's a question of should the big corporation get the bread or should I, I'll always side with the artists. Everyone should get paid. Poverty sucks. But what's all this intense possessiveness about? Most of my stuff is out of print, impossible to find. My record, "Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll" as well as the film of the same, gone. I don't think "Pounding Nails" is available anymore. Shit, I hope people are bootlegging my stuff. Give it away. I like it when people hear my recordings, see my tapes. They're better than most of the crap out there.

Emphasis...MINE