Perhaps you disapprove of noder fraternization, I don't but deciding to attend the nodermeet was something I thought long and hard about. One of my fears was that I would have a bad asthma attack since I'm allergic to the cats that live with Wiccanpiper and BriarCub. During lunch on Saturday I sat across from androjen and chaotic_poet. They mentioned that something they ate hadn't agreed with them so when I started feeling strange I didn't immediately realize that I had ingested a meal I was already regretting. Back at Wiccanpiper's I didn't know what to do. It was freezing cold outside but I was afraid of being alone in my car so I went to hang out with a couple guys who were smoking.

I started crying after someone put their arm around me. Feeling miserable inhibits your ability to converse politely so they stood there smoking while I stood there sobbing. The following may be surprising news but the high point of my weekend was that half hour I spent standing on Wiccanpiper's porch. Infrequently life hands you an unexpected gift. I should have left the restaurant as soon as I saw what kind of a place it was but in retrospect good things came out of that experience. When people ask me why I want to drive four hours to hang out with people I've never met I'm going to tell them the truth; to me, those people are worth it. Thanks to everyone who was there for me this weekend. You're all tops.