an entry in OLA Scary Story Contest 2000

The Bloody Murder Story
by Taylor, age seven


Chapter One
The Scare

One day there were two children and they were trick or treating and they went to this very scary house. And they rang the doorbell and a vampire came to the door. And he had some blook dripping down his chin. And then he said "I want to suck your blood."


Chapter Two
The Bloody Town


The next day they ate all the candy that they wanted and then they listened to the radio for the weather. When they heard the weather they also heard the next thing that there was someone going and killing people. When they went outside they saw people laying on the ground and they were all dead. And they saw someone killing them and they were the last people there. Then they heard a voice behind them. It was the killer.


Chapter Three
The Funeral

At the funeral everyone was sad. But the two children were still alive and they were happy. Then they heard a noise! It was the killer! Everyone was running all over the place. He had enough time to kill 40 people with a knife in the back in sixty minutes.


Chapter Four
The Mystery Killer

The mystery of the killer was not solved yet, but they know that the person was a boy. No one likes him at all. The next morning they went out and looked where they would find the killer. And they looked in the graveyard. He was not there. They looked in the neighborhood and he was not there.


Chapter Five
Dead

The killer had a friend. Her name was Killer 2 and she was worse than him! When they found him, he was dead. In a secret hideout there was blood all over the place. He had been killed by Killer 2. Killer 2 killed him with a knife in his back.


Chapter Six
Ghost

The children finally got home. But then they saw a white ghost. It said "I'm going to kill you and Killer 2 while you are sleeping!". The boy killer was their neighbor Tom, and the identity of Killer 2 was still a mystery!


The End