It's only 8:50am. I've been awake for an hour and a half, and my day's already been shot to hell.

I woke up and remembered I had a mammal physiology midterm tonight - that I need oh so desperately to study for. I get on e2 and see that one of my cooled writeups got nuked for no apparent reason. :( Why couldn't the SOB that nuked my WU at least send me a /msg telling me why? Is that too much to ask for?

Next, catastrophe hits. I read over my internship professor's email and realize that my daddy had forced me to book tickets for an extra month. So, I get to curl up with a nice piece of newspaper in downtown Omaha for the month of August. At least I won't freeze to death in August.

To add insult to injury, daddy tells me it's all my fault. I'm not saying 90% of it wasn't my own fault, but I wasn't the eager beaver one that insisted on booking non-refundable plane tickets to an indefinitely long event.

Well, whatever. I do my morning thing and check my email -- some stupid idiot sent me another "you have a secret admirer!" CrushLink email. (See my thoughts on CrushLink.)

My boyfriend wants to "talk". I'm scared.

There's no phone in my house that I can use. We redid our carpet yesterday. All my belonging except for my darling computer is all packed away in the garage. "Call me", he says. I don't have a phone and I don't know where it's packed away at. She said, through gritted teeth.

Let's see how the rest of my day goes...