I woke up at six this morning, curled in a ball in the middle of my bed, tears leaking from my eyes. I had been dreaming about having rocks piled on my stomach, the same as that guy from The Crucible. No one was trying to get me to say I was a witch though. As the dream faded away in intensity, I realized my stomach still hurt like a bitch. Made an emergency sprint to the bathroom and made it just in time.

I hate cramps.

Stayed home from school. I really would rather have gone, if it meant avoiding the pain. I wish I were anything but female. My dad stayed home today as well (my entire family was sick from one thing or another), and kept asking me what was wrong. What was I supposed to say? Dad, I’m having my period right now. I don’t think so. I can barely talk to him about simple, every day things.

I felt better around one o’clock. Cut up some pumpernickel bread with whipped cream cheese, managed to hold that down. Things were looking up. I got dressed, brushed my hair, put my contacts in, filled out some more scholarship applications for next year. By then it was time to head on over to Hope.

I went straight to Graves Hall, since it’s the only place I know how to get to on campus. I had the man behind the desk sign some stuff, and he sent me with the other secretary on over to Maas something-or-other. She brought me straight to the front of the line, where I registered with the computer for French 342, Wednesdays and Fridays from 3:00 to 4:20pm. Another semester of hell, I’m sure. What a way to end my senior year.

I decided to brave traffic once more and get a car wash on my way home. The line was horrendous, but thankfully a nice man in a blue car with a white hanging thing on the rearview mirror let me go in front of him. I was behind a green Land Rover, who was denied access to the car wash and forced to sit through some vile swearing from the attendant accepting everyone’s money. He looked like such a nice old man – I didn’t know such words could be spewed from such wrinkled lips.

I got one of those Ultimate washes that cost nine bucks. Listened to my music too loud while waiting in line, then watched in amazement as the sudsy water and soapy sponge things surrounded my car. I will always have fun getting my car professionally washed.

As I was pulling out into the parking lot after having my car dried by huge metal tubes, and was rudely cut off by a silver neon. I only shook my head and put my sunglasses back on. As I was driving home, I noticed the nice man in the blue car with the white hanging thing on the mirror was still behind me. I sped up, just to see if he would too. He did. I was going 60mph down Lakewood, and he was still right behind me. I turned. He turned. I turned again. He kept going. So it was all good once again.

I cut up a cardboard box and created a new box from the pieces and several scraps of foam-core poster board I had found behind the dining room cabinet. It was something to do. I then decided to finish my painting of the fighting spoons, but I didn’t get it done. But I think I’ll line the new cardboard and foam-core poster board box with red velvet and put my painting in it. I’ll have to cut it into several pieces so it’ll fit, but that’s fine. By the time I’m finished with this realistic project, I’m sure I’ll be well past level 6 and capable of posting a picture of it on my home node. Keep your eyes open.