Chic is also a men's magazine put out by the folks who publish Hustler. That might make some people feel a little trepidation, especially if they've seen Taboo, but in fact Chic is a porno mag with some taste--the sort of magazine that you didn't think Larry Flynt could put out. The text doesn't cater overly to white trash, the pictorials aren't gratuitously disgusting, the women are less airbrushed than they are in Hustler, and their bodies don't look fake. (In fact, Chic calls itself "a magazine dedicated to the preservation of real boobs," and though I'm no expert, the claim seems to be true.) Some of the women do look a little trashy and aren't as good-looking as you might expect, but that's the only time you see the touch of Larry Flynt's invisible withered hairy-palmed hand.

Most issues contain a wide range of pictorials, with a good mix of lesbian, guy/girl, solo, and group shots; they usually end with a few good close-ups and there are often several nice masturbation pictures mixed in. If you're specifically looking for lots of shots of penetration, you might want to try Cheri instead, but overall, Chic is a good solid all-around mag.

  • Pictorials: 5-7
  • Girls: natural, sometimes young, sometimes trashy
  • Penetration: yes (finger, dildo, penis)
  • Lesbian: 1-2 pictorials/issue
  • Guy/Girl: 1-2/issue
  • Group: 0-1/issue
  • Fetish: occasional watersports
  • Stories/Articles: occasional how-to articles
know_no_bounds's rating: * * * *