There was I, about to have a night of wild sexoring like the world was about to end with the unobtainable girl I have a severe crush with, and I wake up.

I think the first missile had taken off from America, but that doesn't matter, as soon some beautiful fireworks were flying over our heads, between America and Russia (yep, I'm old-fashioned). Pretty colourful shockwaves of radiation had went through us, so supposedly we were dying.

Cue to a train, a regular train. I'm there trying to get laid. The girl I mention above and her boyfriend are there. I'm there too and so is an unrelated friend. Whatever. As I'm chatting to some girl in the train (I think she is one of my neighbors), the girl takes me by the hand and she takes me walking towards the end of the train.

"What's going on?", I say. "M (her boyfriend) asked me to fuck you". Oh, right. Doesn't sound bad. The last wagon is supposed to be empty, but as we are walking across the train, we notice that the train is getting split in two and we are getting separated from her boyfriend.

We get into a toilet and then I try to phone her boyfriend. I'm terrible with phones, and I take such a long time just to dial his number. I mean, several minutes of fudging with my phone. I hate phones. Anyway, just when I get to talk to him, I wake up.

Drats.