I went to bed with a full tummy and tired eyes...

I was in this house and it wasn't a familiar one, it didn't have very many windows but yet there was a great deal of light. I was looking out this one window and I could see the sun, which wouldn't have been so strange if it wasn't for the fact it was night time. I went outside to check out the display of colors. I walked out the door and there was a moon, a sun, and some other planets clearly in view. The sky was cloudy and dismal, but yet the spherical shapes were moving in perfect view. I looked around to see if anyone was with me and this guy, who I've never seen before, but had been in many of my past dreams came and hugged me and told me it was going to be okay. I asked him what was happening and he told me we had to go inside. All of a sudden I heard a noise and I looked at the kitchen, this fire ball had fallen out of the sky, and landed in the middle of the kitchen. It burned for a bit and then went out. The guy who was with me told me it was from the sun... he said little bits of the sun are falling off. We went into this huge freezer where there were many other people. I didn't recognize any of them except for my friend Janis aka hamster bong, my mom, dad, sister, one of my ex boyfriends Curtis, and this strange guy. We all held each other watching other people run around in a panic, suddenly I heard a noise, I looked behind me and the fire ball fell about 2 feet away from me. I heard another bang and I closed my eyes, and that's when I woke up.

I'm not sure what this dream meant, but I do know this dream was the dream that inspired me to paint again, and so paint I shall.