I'm intensely interested in your "Soul Aikido" and concepts of Kung Fu. I'm not sure what to say, asides from I'd like to know more...but moreover in the sense of personal training, not from reading writeups.

flaming_duck


please feel free to question me in any way that may be helpful to you and your interests. "Soul Aikido" is more an intuitive martial art than anything else. Your questions will help me, as there is no doctrine or instruction manual, to explore the facets that interest you.

jart



I have a huge deal of intuition now. I find my senses deteriorating (vision, sight) but some of them enhancing (touch and smell). My sixth sense is hugely good, in the sense of I can sense people/objects and how far they are and such. I just want some productive things to do with it.

flaming_duck



sorry for the delay... life.
OK,
knowing the position of things when robbed of your sight is a fantastic ability and will help you because this same apparatus is what will be developed and used in this art, what you need to do now is "look" deeper into that being's position as you sense it and try to feel its intent. If you can determine malice or kindness or worry or fear, this is good and useful. You could then work on "transmitting" a signal to counteract their own...
this is not an obvious stance and series of gestures...
but with the same apparatus you sense with you can also use to broadcast calm confidence and capability...
not bravado,
embody these qualities and send them out.
With time and practice, you can amplify and refine this signal.
Other people betray their intent with this same signal because they do not realize that it can be sensed.
Most people will react to this signal in just the smallest ways. It will color their perception of you just enough to sway a decision that if their intent is evil or hurtful, they stand to lose a great deal by trying to harm or hinder you, and those who have but kindness and civil intent will be reinforced to envelop you with their gifts.
This is the way of soul aikido, to move through a city of people like a fish through the rapids... unmolested

i think

jart