Elvis Aaron Presley is a resident of Tagish a small community 30 minutes west of Whitehorse, Yukon Territory. He drives a pink Cadillac which has a collection of plastic cherubic angels epoxied to the hood. He divorced from his wife several years ago after a domestic dispute (see below). Elvis Aaron Presley is also a landscape painter and his pieces can be purchased at the Yukon Art Gallery in Whitehorse. He has not recorded any recent albums.

Mr. Presley was not always known as such in his community. Sometime in the early 1990’s Mr. Presley constructed a log cabin out of discarded telephone poles, these being free and readily available. It is rumored that these are coated with a protective layer of harsh chemicals and toxins and that the inhalation of these during the cold winter months might have had some affect on Mr. Presley ensuing mental health.

During this winter, Mr. Presley claims to have been abducted by aliens. This is not unusual since many people at that time were allegedly being abducted throughout North America. However, Mr. Presley’s real identity was revealed to him during one of these abductions. He was informed that in the 1970’s he had been hypnotized to believe that he was someone else by the CIA or the FBI (some wonder if not the SPCA) and sent to live his new identity in the small, isolated community of Tagish.

At the winter’s end, he had his name legally changed (back) to Elvis Aaron Presley. This name is proudly and boldly painted onto all of his canvases.

In 1996, Mr. Presley was involved in an argument with his wife. During this dispute he tried to shoot her, but fortunately missed. He was arrested by local RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) officers. It was suggested to him at this time by one of these officers that he should consider seeking professional help.

In 1997, Mr. Elvis Presley sued the RCMP for the above comment which he felt was defamatory. The trial lasted the summer of 1997 and was written up in papers across the nation and, indeed, throughout the world. Mr. Presley represented himself and each day arrived at the court in polyester and sequins. Mr. Presley sought one million dollars in damages, but was asked to pay the court $10 at the end for “wasting everyone’s time”.

To view a photo of Mr. Elvis Aaron Presley go here:
http://yukonweb.com/community/identify.htmld/

Also please refer to The Colorful 5 Percent.